Are you desperately searching for an easy meal? This is going to be a short blog post because this meal is THAT simple.
You’re going to start with either pre-cut cauliflower (if you’re in a rush) or a head of cauliflower (if you want to save money and have a few extra minutes).
After chopping the cauliflower into small pieces, go ahead and put all that cauliflower into a pot with coconut milk.
While the “rice” cooks with the coconut milk, chop up the mushrooms and add both the mushrooms and the broccoli onto a pan and saute them for 5 minutes.
When the moisture has evaporated from the coconut rice (about 15 minutes), you can combine all of them for a yummy dish! Add tuna or chicken, if desired, for a little extra protein. Top with chives for a little extra hint of taste.
This vegetable-packed dish is sure to give your body a whole bunch of nutrients for the day as well as fill you up.
- 1 head of cauliflower (about 3 cups chopped cauliflower)
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chop cauliflower into “rice” pieces.
- Add cauliflower and coconut milk into pot and cook at medium temperature until moisture is evaporated (about 15 minutes).
- While the cauliflower is cooking, chop the mushrooms and chives.
- Place the olive oil, broccoli and mushrooms in a pan and saute at medium temperature until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Combine the cauliflower rice with the sauteed vegetables and top with the chopped chives. Serve warm.